sunnuntai 25. marraskuuta 2012

LANA DEL REY

BORN TO DIE


Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh,
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime




Come and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words
This is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die



OFF TO RACES


And I'm off to the races
Cases of Bacardi chasers
Chasin' me all over town
Cause he knows I'm wasted,
Facing time again on Rikers Island
And I won't get out


Because I'm crazy, baby
I need you to come here and save me
I'm your little scarlet, starlet
Singing in the garden,
Kiss me on my open mouth
Ready for you



God I'm so crazy baby
I'm sorry that I'm misbehaving
I'm your little harlot, starlet
Queen of Coney Island
Raising Hell all over town
Sorry 'bout it


BLUE JEANS

I will love you till the end of time
I would wait a million years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine
Baby can you see through the tears?
Love you more
Than those bitches before
Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember
I will love you till the end of time


VIDEO GAMES

It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do, I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do

I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true? It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby, now you do


DIET MOUNTAIN DEW


Let’s take Jesus off the dashboard
Got enough on his mind
We both know just what we’re here for
Saved too many times

Maybe I like this roller coaster
Maybe it keeps me high
Maybe the speed it brings me closer
I could sparkle up your eye

Diet mountain dew, baby, New York City
Never was there ever a girl so pretty
Do you think we’ll be in love forever?
Do you think we’ll be in love?


NATIONAL ANTHEM


 Tell me I'm your National Anthem.
(Ooh, yeah, baby, bow down,)
(Making me so wow, wow.)
Tell me I'm your National Anthem.
(Sugar, sugar, how now,)
(Take your body down town.)
Red, white, blue's in the skies,
Summer's in the air and baby,
Heaven's in your eyes.
I'm your National Anthem.

Money is the anthem,
God, you're so handsome.
Money is the anthem,
Of success



DARK PARADISE


And there's no remedy for memory your face is
Like a melody, it won't leave my head
Your soul is haunting me and telling me
That everything is fine
But I wish I was dead

Everytime I close my eyes
It's like a dark paradise
No one compares to you
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side
Everytime I close my eyes
It's like a dark paradise
No one compares to you
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side


RADIO


Now my life is sweet like cinnamon
Like a fucking dream i'm living in
Baby love me cause i'm playing on the radio
(how do you like me now?)

Lick me up and take me like vitamin
'cause my body's sweet like sugar venom oh yeah
Baby love me cause i'm playing on the radio
(how do you like me now?)


CARMEN

Lyin', I'm lyin'
The boys, the girls
They all like Carmen
She gives them butterflies
Bats her cartoon eyes
She laughs like God
Her mind's like a diamond
Audiotune lies
She's still shinin'
Like lightning
White lightning

Carmen, Carmen
Staying up till morning
Only 17, but she walks the streets so mean
It's alarming truly
How disarming you can be
Eatin' soft ice cream
Coney Island queen

She says, "You don't want to be like me, lookin' for fun,
Gettin' high for free"
I'm dyin', I'm dyin'
She says, "You don't want to get this way, street walk at
Night and a star by day"
It's tirin', tirin'


MILLION DOLLAR MAN


One for the money, two for the show
I love you honey, and so I'm finally ready to go
How did you get that way? I don't know
You're screwed up, you're brilliant
You look like a million dollar man
So why is my heart broke


SUMMERTIME SADNESS

 got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Got my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above all sizzling like your stare
Honey I'm on fire I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore


THIS IS WHAT MAKES US GIRLS

Sweet sixteen and we had arrived
Walking down the street as they whistle, hi, hi
Stealin' police cars with the senior guys
Teachers said we'd never make it out alive

There she was my new best friend
High heels in her hands, swayin' in the wind
While she starts to cry, mascara runnin' down her little Bambi eyes: 


Lana, how I hate those guys

This is what makes us girls
We don't look for heaven and we put our love first
Don't you know we'd die for it? It's a curse
Don't cry about it, don't cry about it
This is what makes us girls
We don't stick together 'cause we put our love first
Don't cry about him, don't cry about him
It's all gonna happen


WITHOUT YOU


Hello? Hello?
Ca-can you hear me?
I can be your china doll
If you want to see me fall
Boy you're so dope
Your love is deadly
Tell me life is beautiful
They all think I have it all
I have nothing without you
All my dreams and all the lights mean
Nothing without you


LOLITA

Hey lolita, hey
Hey lolita, hey
I know what the boys want, I'm not gonna play
Hey lolita, hey
Hey lolita, hey
Whistle all you want but I'm not gonna say

Maybe was skipping love, skipping heart beats with the boys downtown
Just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down


LUCKY ONES


I got so scared, I thought no one could save me
You came along scooped me up like a baby

Every now and then, the stars align
Boy and girl meet by the great design
Could it be that you and me are the lucky ones?


Kaikki kuvat weheartit.com!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti